Monday, July 18, 2011
1. DEWAN TUN FUAD STEPHEN, PENAMPANG.
2. DEWAN MASYARAKAT SIPITANG.
3.DEWAN MASYARAKAT KENINGAU.
4.DEWAN TUN MUSTAPHA, KUDAT
5.DEWAN MASYARAKAT, RANAU.
6.DEWAN SERBGUNA, SIBUGA SANDAKAN.
7.DEWAN SERI PERDANA, LAHAD DATU.
8.DEWAN MASYARAKAT, TAWAU.
9. DEWAN SENI INABAH, SEMPORNA.
PENDAFTARAN PERCUMA..18 JULAI - 1 OGOS 2011.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
This time I want to share about my service here...
Web Design and Development.
The whole world is going online now, from teenagers to big organizations. We can provide you with consultancy to start making your online presence a reality, and also design and develop your ideas and put them World Wide Web in the form of brochure or information based websites, online application system, online branding exercises, blogs, etc.
For more info pls email me to email@example.com
Monday, June 8, 2009
ADS4BUCKS.COM & PUSAT GIAT MARA
PUSAT GIAT MARA PENAMPANG,
TARIKH: 20 JUN 2009 (SABTU)
MASA: 8.00 pagi-5.00 petang.
YURAN PENYERTAAN: RM200 SEORANG
(MAKAN,MINUM DAN SIJIL DISEDIAKAN)
TARIKH TUTUP PENDAFTARAN: 19 JUN 2009.
ADS4BUCKS.COM SABAH CENTRE,
Lot F-2-11, Block F, 2nd Floor, Plaza Tanjung Aru, Jalan Mat Salleh, 88100 Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
(TERHAD KEPADA 30 PESERTA SAHAJA)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
You will be rewarded USD8.25 for each person that you personally introduced into the Buck Plan. You can have unlimited number of direct sponsor. Therefore, if you introduce 10 persons into the Buck Plan, then you would receive a total of 8.25 x $10 = $82.5 REAL TIME.
Each member that joined under your network, will be placed into three groups. The Leveling Bucks will be calculated base on the number of people who join under these three groups. You must have at least one person in at least 2 out of 3 groups at each level in order to enjoy this bonus. Ads4Bucks will calculate the Leveling Bucks until the infinity level. This means, the deeper the network grows, the higher your potential income would be. To further understand this bonus, please refer to table below.
We would like to highlight that Ads4Bucks system will calculates the Leveling Bucks without any level limitation. This is a big advantage over normal networking system whereby your income will be capped at certain level limit. By doing this, we offer to our members one of the highest paid compensation plan in the industry.
Ads4Bucks compensation plan will reward 15% of the income that your direct sponsor earns in Leveling Bucks. In this way, you can maximize your income by sponsoring more people and help them to build their organization. By doing this, you will not only earn the Leveling Buck income on auto-pilot mode, but also will get additional 15% from their income. To further illustrate this, please refer to figure below.
The same entries under your current hierarchy, you also enjoy Pairing by Volume Bonus which will be counted at every 24 hours. The cut off time is at 12:00 midnight Los Angeles time.After you have enjoyed your realtime leveling Bucks and sponsoring Bonus, Pairing by Volume Bonus will also be counted daily as below :1 pair = $5.00 . Regardless of entry level. (Once the system detected one of Gold unit registered under the 1st Group and also the other Gold unit under the 2nd Group or 3rd Group, you will be paid $5.00). Max pair per day = 12 pairs.
Illustration :Let say you have 8 lots of Gold registered under your 1st Group and 7 lots under 2nd Group and 10 lots under your 3rd Group in a day like below:
introduced B and B introduced C and D. A get 10% of Pairing by Volume earns by B and 5% from Pairing by Volume earns by C and D on daily basis.B get 10% of Pairing Volume earns by C and D daily. Ads4Bucks system will calculate the Overriding Bucks regardless of whether you have built 2 groups or not. In short, you could also enjoy Overriding Bucks if you just have 1 group built.** All bonus calculation in Ads4Bucks compensation plan is calculated in realtime except the Pairing by Volume Bonus for GoldBucks Package is calculated in every 24 hours. We believed that time equals to money. By creating a fast action compensation plan and system infrastructure, we believe that Ads4Bucks will create a new benchmark in the network marketing industry.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Classified advertising is a form of advertising which is particularly common in newspaper, online and other periodicals, e.g. free ads papers or Pennysavers. Classified advertising differs from standard advertising or business models in that it allows private individuals (not simply companies or corporate entities) to solicit sales for Products and services.
In recent years the term "classified advertising" or "classified ads" has expanded from merely the sense of print advertisements in periodicals to include similar types of advertising on computer services, radio, and even television, particularly cable television but occasionally broadcast television as well, with the latter occurring typically very early in the morning hours. Like most forms of printed media, the classified ad has found its way to the Internet.
Internet classified ads do not typically use per-line pricing models, so they tend to be longer. They are also more readily searchable unlike their offline brethren, tend to be local, and may foster a greater sense of urgency as a result of their daily structure and wider scope for audiences. Because of their self-policing nature and low cost structures, some companies offer free classifieds such as Craiglist in the US, as well as Kijiji and Gumtree internationally. Other companies focus mainly on their local hometown region, while others blanket urban areas by using zip codes.
Craigslist.org was one of the first online classified sites, and has grown to become the largest classified source, bringing in over 14 million unique visitors a month according to comScore Media Metrix. A number of online services called Aggregators crawl and aggregate classifieds from sources such as blogs and RSS feeds, as opposed to relying on manually submitted listings.
Additionally, other companies provide online advertising services and tools to assist members in designing online ads using professional ad templates and then automatically distributing the finished ads to the various online ad directories as part of their service. Ads4Bucks Marketing Group Inc. acts as both an Application Service Provider and a Content Delivery Platform.
In 2003, the market for classified ads in the United States was $15.9 billion (newspapers), $14.1 billion (online) according to market researcher Classified Intelligence. The worldwide market for classified ads in 2003 was estimated at over $100 billion. Perhaps due to a lack of reporting solidarity Market Statistics vary concerning the total market for internet classified ads. The Kelsey Research Group lists online classified ads as being worth $13.3 billion, while Jupiter Research provides a conservative appraisal of $2.6 billion (2005) and the Interactive Advertising Bureau lists the net worth of online classified revenue at $2.1 billion (April 2006).
Newspapers have continued their downward trend in classifieds revenue as internet classifieds grow.
As the online classified advertising sector develops, there is an increasing emphasis toward specialization. Vertical markets for classifieds are developing quickly along with the general marketplace for classifieds websites. Like search engines, classified websites are often vertical in nature with sites providing advertising platforms for niche markets of buyers of sellers.
Seeing the uptrend in online classified ads, Ads4Bucks Marketing Group Inc. believes that, combining the network
marketing concept into the online classified market segment will create a powerful business concept.
Dr. Zainol was the co-founder of Sure Return Corporation (M) Sdn. Bhd., first CEO and presently being the Managing Director since December, 2006. Prior to Sure Return Corporation, he had been very active in direct selling, particularly MLM and Networking, and had achieved the highest level. He was also very active in the association and had been the President of Malaysian Direct Distribution Association (MDDA) for four years, between 2005 to 2009. By virtue of being the President of MDDA, he had contributed in various committees and activities in the Ministry of Domestic Trade & Consumer Affairs (MDTCA), Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance, EPU (PM’s Dept.) and other relevant agencies.
In addition, Dr. Zainol is also very concern on the development and performance of GIAB Resources Sdn. Bhd., especially the e-commerce program known as Ads4bucks and other related activities. His vast experiences in various fields would assist and ensure GIAB Resources achieves its future projection/targets.
1. Ph.D. in Control Engineering (1985)City University, London, UK(Control Engineering / Robotics & Automation)
2. M.Sc. in Systems Engineering (1980)City University, London, UK
3. B.Sc.(Hons.) in Mechanical Engineering (1978)Brighton Polytechnic, UK
4. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (1st Class) (1974)Institut Teknologi Kebangsaan, Kuala Lumpur
1. REGISTERED ENGINEER, BOARD OF ENGINEERS, MALAYSIA
2. GRADUATE MEMBER, INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS, MALAYSIA
3. MEMBER, MALAYSIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (MMIM)
4. MEMBER, INSTITUTE OF ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERS (MIEEE)(FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS, UP TO 2008)AWARD / RECOGNITION
Awarded the “EXCELLENT SERVICE” CertificateBy Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (1986)
1. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT (DIRECT SELLING)(2009 onwards), Channel Degree Sdn. Bhd.
- Responsible on developing/implementing alternative techniques in order to increase sales of the company.
2. PRESIDENT, MDDA (2007 – 2009) … http://mdda.org.my
- Established alternative management technique which was based on OPEN management & CONCENSUS where all EXCO members must participate in every discussion and decision making. This had instilled better team spirit, commitment and group concerted effort in the management.- Developed better rapport between MDDA and the Ministry for better understanding and beneficial to the development of Direct Selling Industry.- Submitted proposals which contributed to the formulation of guidelines for SELF- REGULATION of Direct Selling Industry in Malaysia.- Presented proposal to the Custom Department on the GST calculation for Direct Selling businesses in Malaysia.
3. COMMITTEE MEMBER FOR BCIC – 2, JPM (MTEN) (2007 onwards)
- This committee is responsible for preparing the blue print regarding the participation of BUMIPUTRA in the retail business in Malaysia.- Have presented a paper on the participation and contribution of BUMIPUTRA in DIRECT SELLING Industry, which also include the proposal on methods to assist the existing Bumiputra entrepreneurs.
4. MANAGING DIRECTOR, SURE RETURN CORPORATION (M) SDN. BHD(December, 2006 onwards)
- Responsible on the administration, IT, Corporate Affairs and the overall management and operation of the company. Departments involved are (a) Administration, Corporate Affairs & IT, (b) Marketing & Business Development, (c) Production & Logistics, (d) Plantations, and (e) Research & Development (R & D)
5. PRESIDENT, MDDA (2005 – 2007)
- Responsible on the management and operation of the Association which had about 55 corporate & associate members, of which 14 are the EXCO members.- Represented the Association in relation to all matters with respect to direct selling and which were connected to the Ministry Of Domestic Trade & Consumer Affairs (KPDN & HEP), Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance and other relevant ministries.
6. SPEAKER (DIRECT SELLING) for Ministry of Domestic Trade & Consumer Affairs(2005 -2008)
- Presented lectures on various aspects of direct selling and concepts of binary and pyramid to the enforcement officers of Ministry of Domestic Trade & Consumer Affairs throughout the country.
7. COMMITTEE MEMBER FOR DIRECT SELLING, Ministry of Domestic Trade & Consumer Affairs (2004 onwards)
- Participate in all meeting related to the development, monitoring and marketing plan of direct selling business in the country.- Also involve in discussions with respect to policies, ethics and rules & regulation related to direct selling.
8. VICE PRESIDENT, MDDA - Malaysia Direct Distribution Association (2003 – 2005)
- Held the KPDN & HEP portfolio and represented the association at all meetings related to direct selling in the Ministry of Domestic Trade & Consumer Affairs.
9. MANAGING DIRECTOR, SURE RETURN MANUFACTURING SDN. BHD.(2004 onwards)
10. EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN (Zafali Trading Sdn. Bhd., Zafali Property Sdn. Bhd., Zafali Engineering (M) Sdn. Bhd.) & PARTNER (Zafali Enterprise) (1995 - onwards)
11. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, SURE RETURN CORPORATION (M) SDN. BHD. (CORPORATE AFFAIRS & IT (January, 2001 – December, 2006))
12. CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO), (& In-charge of Admin. & Accounts)SURE RETURN CORPORATION (M) SDN. BHD. (January,1999 – December, 2000)
- Contributed in the initial development and operation set up of the company.- Developed the overall SOP in various sections/departments, which include the following: administration, IT (data entry & data processing), Factory (raw materials & production processes), marketing, accounts and logistics.- Design and implemented the complex for cultivation of ganoderma lucidum, powder processing and production facilities of the company in Perak.
13. PROJECT INITIATOR, COORDINATOR & ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR of MASGANO CORPORATION SDN. BHD.(Cultivation of Ganoderma Lucidum in Selangor) (1997 – 2001)
14. MEMBER OF THE ADVISORY BOARD (Secretary), DXN MARKETING SDN. BHD. (MLM Direct Selling Company) (1995 – 1997)
- Being the Secretary to the Board, responsible on meetings with the distributors and the management.- Assisted the company in formulating the policy which govern the activities of the distributors / members.
15. PROJECT MANAGER (Parquet Project)GOLDEN HOPE PLANTATIONS BERHAD (1993 – 1995)
- Responsible on the development of the project from the initial stage, which include the design of factory, design of machinery, raw materials supply system and processing technique, assembly process, packaging systems and delivery systems.
16. PROJECT MANAGER (Palm Oil Mill Automation)GOLDEN HOPE PLANTATIONS BERHAD (1991-1993)
- Led the team which design and implement the mill wide automation concept. Concentration was given to the automation of the sterilizer, screw presses and the mill boilers.- Implemented the automation based on the Hierarchical & Decentralized Control technique.- Coordinate & monitor the participating groups which include the company and several other universities.
17. SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER (NR – TPE Project)GOLDEN HOPE PLANTATIONS BERHAD (1991 – 1993)
- A Join venture projet between Golden Hope Plantations Berhad and Advanced Elastomer Systems (USA) which involved in the research and productions of natural rubber thermoplastic elastomer producs which can be recycled.- Responsible on the R&D of the products and marketing.- Represented company to USA productions plant and attached to the marketing section in Singapore.
18. ASSOCIATE PROFESSORFACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, UTM(August 1988 – July 1991)
- As the Head of RESEARCH in Control, Automation and Robotics- Supervised projects at various levels: Ph.D., M.Sc. and B.Sc.- Also involved in the external financed research projects on the related fields.- Presented papers at international conferences.- Presented lectures in the related fields of specialization.
19. VISITING LECTURER / RESEARCHERTOKYO UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE & TECHNOLOGY (TUAT)(1987, ONE MONTH)
- Presented lectures to students (B.Sc., M.Sc. & Ph.D. ) on Control & Robotics- Presented papers at International Conference on Control, Automation and Robotics.- Performed join research on Control & Robotics, involving the concept of Hierarchical & Decentralized Control of industrial robots.
20. LECTURERFACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, UTM (1980 – 1988)
21. ASSISTANT LECTURER “A”FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, UTM (1978 – 1979)
22. ASSISTANT LECTURER “B”FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ITK, KL (1974 - 1977)
23. TRAINEE DRAUGHTMANALCAN MALAYSIA BERHAD, PJ (1971)